United Nations – The Rights of the Child
£15.00 + VAT
By the end of this course, learners should understand:
- know and be familiar with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC)
- know how these children’s rights are legally protected and implemented in England
- understand the rights of the child, as set out
- understand that the rights are embedded in, and underpin, early years practice
- understand how the rights of the child must be supported and promoted in an early years setting
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.