Understanding Children’s Emotions
£20.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- What an emotion is and associated language
- The importance of an enabling environment
- The variety of emotions in children, from birth to childhood; the skills needed for good management
- Various methods to encourage and support emotional development
- Emotional difficulties
- Contacts for help and advice
This course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can instantly download certificates from the system.
It takes approximately 45 minutes to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.