Staff Mental Health
£15.00 + VAT
By the end of this course, learners should understand:
- define mental health and well-being
- understand the importance of their own mental health and the mental health and well-being of others in the workplace
- understand possible signs of mental health problems
- describe the symptoms of common mental health problems; depression, anxiety, grief, stress, anger
- appreciate the need to understand and support staff mental health, as a practitioner, manager or owner
- understand a variety of ideas and strategies available in promoting and supporting good mental health in the workplace
- understand the importance of Staff Mental Health Policies in creating a culture of workplace openness to mental health
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.