SEND Code of Practice
£15.00 + VAT
By the end of this course, learners should understand:
- why the document, Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0 to 25 years (2014), was written; policies and procedures
- the relevant sections of The Equality Act 2010
- the aims of the document in terms of early years providers and practitioners
- the four areas of special educational needs
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHC) to achieve closer collaboration of services
- the Local Offer
- the role of the early years practitioner
- the role of the reception teacher
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.