Personal, Social and Emotional Development
£15.00 + VAT
The TrainingOn completing the course, learners should understand:
- the four guiding principles that should shape practice, as outlined the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- the details of the Prime Area of Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- how to support and promote this Prime Area
- how to assess this Prime Area
- PSED is embedded throughout the curriculum and is the very essence of each child and how they function
The pass rate is 80%.
You can take the test as many times as you wish.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.