Maths and Literacy in Early Years
£20.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- the importance of Maths and Literacy as Specific Areas and the Early Learning Goals
- how practitioners can support and enrich Maths and Literacy development
- Maths and Literacy development from babies to the Reception Class
- how Maths can link to other areas of learning and development
- enabling environments and learning through play
- maths and literacy opportunities outdoors
- the many aspects within Literacy
- supporting early reading
- supporting early writing
- the magic of storytelling
- Letters and Sounds
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.