Introduction to the EYFS (Childminders)
£15.00 + VAT
The TrainingOn completing the course, learners should understand:
- the principles and the key elements of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) - Childminders
- the requirements of the Framework
- the 7 Areas of Learning
- the Early Learning Goals (ELGs)
- the role of the Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning
- the aims of assessments
- the key points, as outlined in Development Matters, as it supports practitioners in fulfilling the requirements of the Statutory Framework
- there are different approaches to early years
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
It takes approximately one hour to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.