Illness and Infection Control
£15.00 + VAT
By the end of this course, learners should understand:
- the definition of an infection; bacteria and viruses
- common infections in an early year’s setting; cold viruses, flu viruses and stomach bugs
- the reasons why children are susceptible
- ways to prevent and manage common infections, including cleaning and immunisations
- the need for policies to be in place and adhered to
- the need for training
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.