Health and Safety In The Workplace
£20.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners will:
- Know basic principles in health and safety in the workplace and about the legal responsibilities
- Understand the basic procedures and preventions to follow in fire safety
- Acquire skills and knowledge to deal with first-aid situations in low-risk work environments
- Be sufficiently trained in the basic principles and practices of manual handling
- Develop knowledge on how to undertake a COSHH risk assessment, and improve awareness of the ill-health effects that hazardous substances can cause
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download and print your certificates from the learner management system.
It takes approximately one hour to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.