Food Allergy Awareness
On completing the course, learners will:
- Identify common food allergens and the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Recognise and explain the risks associated with food allergies and food intolerance
- Demonstrate practical procedures which control the risk of allergen contamination in food
- Describe the legal responsibilities of food businesses and food handlers regarding the control of allergen contamination
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- There are 30 questions.
- The pass rate is 80%.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
It takes approximately 1 hour to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.