£15.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- The meaning of the term ‘disadvantaged’
- The importance of meeting children’s needs
- The factors that affect families
- How disadvantaged families can be supported
- The government programme for troubled families 2015-2020
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- There are 10 questions.
- The pass rate is 80%.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
It takes approximately one hour to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.