Child Sexual Exploitation
£15.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- The definitions of child sexual exploitation, grooming, gangs and trafficking
- The effect of online influences
- The signs and effects
- How to raise concerns and get advice
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- You will be asked 20 questions.
- You will require an 80% pass mark.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
It takes approximately 45 minutes to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.