£20.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- the definition of child protection
- the legalities for early years providers
- referrals and assessments
- the actions, responses and the role of the social worker
- the child protection plan; immediate protection, conferences
- the importance of local authority protocol
- the information included in a child protection policy
- types of abuse
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- There are 20 questions.
- The pass rate is 80%.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.