CAF/CON and Multi Agency Approach
£15.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- What the Common Assessment Framework (CAF) is, its importance, how it works and the benefits to practitioners and families
- The roles of the CAF Assessor, the CAF Administrator, the Lead Professional and the Team Around the Child (TAC)
- What is meant by the Continuum of Need (CON) and how it works
- The importance of professionals and different agencies working together
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- There are 10 questions.
- The pass rate is 80%.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.