Biting in Early Years
£15.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- why children bite; reasons for biting
- biting and child development
- the affects of biting
- professional responses to biting
- strategies to stop biting behaviour
- the importance of communicating with parents; strategies for parents
- the need for a Biting Policy
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.