£15.00 + VAT
By the end of this course, learners should understand:
• the definition of an arranged marriage
• the purpose of an arranged marriage
• the advantages and disadvantages of an arranged marriage
• the definition of a forced marriage
• the signs of a forced marriage
• the differences between an arranged and forced marriage
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.