Advanced Safeguarding and Designated Safeguarding Lead
£25.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- The definition of safeguarding and child protection
- The signs of abuse
- How to report concerns
- How to respond to allegations
- How to record information
- Correct procedures
- The role of people and agencies
- Current legislation and guidance
- How to create a child protection policy
- The role and responsibilities of a Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Important and helpful documents
- The importance of learning from Serious Case Reviews
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- You will be asked 30 questions.
- You will require an 80% pass mark.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
It takes approximately 3 hours to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.