£20.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners should understand:
- The definition of neglect and the signs
- Which children are affected
- The effects of neglect
- The process of reporting concerns
- Possible preventative measures
- The services available offering support
This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can download or print your certificates from the learner management system.
It takes approximately one hour to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.