The Role of the Mental Health Lead
£15.00 + VAT
The TrainingOn completing the course, learners should understand:
- understand what veganism is; the philosophy and the diet
- the importance of leadership; the need to create a positive environment for staff and children, where mental health in babies and young children is understood and supported
- the importance of identifying needs and the monitoring of interventions
- targeted support
- appropriate referrals
- staff training and development
- the importance of working with families and carers
The pass rate is 80%.
You can take the test as many times as you wish.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.