Safeguarding Children (Level 2)
£20.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners will:
- Understand what safeguarding is (including e-safety) and why learning about safeguarding children is so important
- Know about the current legislation, guidelines and policies
- Know your responsibilities, both in and out of the workplace
- Know about the roles of different agencies involved in safeguarding children
- Be able to identify indicators and warning signs of abuse (including cyber bullying)
- Know how to respond should a child disclose information concerning abuse to you
- Understand the principles of confidentiallity
- Be aware of the importance of reporting any concerns (including those about colleagues) to another professional
- Be aware of the need to record any concerns accurately in writing
This course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development Guidelines. On successful completion, you can instantly download certificates from the system.
It takes approximately two hours to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.