£15.00 + VAT
The TrainingOn completing the course, learners should understand:
- the definitions of terms
- how inclusion should be embedded in everyday practice in early years
- the importance of supporting and working with LGBTQ+ families; parents and children, preventing prejudice and celebrating different types of families
- the employment of staff and policies
- how to support parents who wish their child to be treated as non-binary
- children who may display behaviour that may lead a practitioner to believe a child may/will grow up to be part of the LGBTQ+ community
- the greater risks of certain types of abuse for LGBTQ+ children; safeguarding all children from abuse and neglect is paramount
- strategies to support diversity and inclusion in an early years setting
The pass rate is 80%.
You can take the test as many times as you wish.
This course is certificated on completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.