Designated Fire Safety Officer
£15.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners will:
- Know basic principles in fire safety in the workplace
- Understand the basic procedures and preventions to follow when it comes to fire safety
- Have skills and knowledge to deal with incidents
- Be sufficiently trained in the basic principles and practices of Fire Safety
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- There are 15 questions.
- The pass rate is 80%.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
It takes approximately 45 minutes to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.