£15.00 + VAT
On completing the course, learners will:
- Understand the value of creating high level customer service skills which will improve and enrich business success
- Know the importance of customer service and the costs of poor customer service
- Know how to assess different customers and meet their individual requirements, with improved communication skills
- Be able to outline the importance, to a business, of customer service standards, policies and procedures
- Know how to monitor customer service to ensure it consistently remains at the highest possible level
- Know how to deal with complaints, including responding positively, and acknowledging and taking ownership of the problem
Once you have completed the online training, you will be able to take the final test.
- There are 20 questions.
- The pass rate is 80%.
- You can take the test as many times as you need.
It takes approximately one hour to complete the entire course.
This course is certificated on its completion. The length of time you take is entirely dependent on how quickly you can study and absorb the information. Remember, it’s important to learn the content and not to rush through the course. Please do take notes during these courses.